Ovation will not monitor services provided to customers unless required so by law, but will:
1. take appropriate action where it becomes aware of any unlawful content or conduct.
2. not knowingly host or provide links to unlawful content, except when required to do so by law.
3. upon becoming aware of conduct or content which has been determined to be illegal, suspend or terminate the relevant customer’s service and report the conduct or content to the relevant law enforcement authority.
4. notify the customer via email of the existance of unlawful content and/or activity in accordance with ISPA’s take-down notification procedure by issuing a formal take-down notice,
5. report any of these activities to the ISPA and/or SAPS
6. keep a record of of all take-down notices received and any materials taken down for a period of at least three years unless possession of such materials is illegal.
Ovation has nominated the Internet Services Providers Association (ISPA) for purpose of receiving take-down notifications in terms of section 75 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act
ISPA can be contacted at the details below should you have a complaint or would wish to log a take-down procedure.
PO Box 518, Noodwyk, 1687
Tel: 010 500 1200
Take-down notice email: firstname.lastname@example.org